- Thermally broken aluminium sloped glazing system suitable for commercial, public and domestic buildings.
- Outstanding air-tightness and weathering performance independently certified.
- Suitable for double or triple insulating glass units.
- Designed to conform with the requirements of BS5516 2004 Parts 1 & 2 for the design & installation of sloping and vertical patent glazing when installed within the manufacturers recommendations.
- Variable pitch down to minimum 5 degrees.
- Wide centres and long spans means less metal and more daylight.
- Materials are supplied Mill Finish as standard or may be polyester powder coated to standard RAL or BS colours to BS6496.
- Tested to CWCT TN66-67 and classified Class 2 Non-Fragile. May be deemed to comply with CWCT TN92 when used with recommended glass specifications.
For the Lonsdale TG50 Main Brochure – please click here (pdf, 0.25Mb)